Street Corn Slaw
- 1 small head of purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 3 ears of corn, grilled and kernels removed
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 c. feta or cotija, crumbled
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 c. cilantro, chopped
- 1 - tsp sea salt
For the Chili Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl add all vinaigrette ingredients except olive oil and whisk to combine. Pour in olive oil in a slow steady stream, whisking until emulsified.
- Add all slaw ingredients to the vinaigrette, (start with 1 teaspoon of salt and adjust if necessary) Toss well to combine.
- Serve immediately!