Adapted from Cook's Illustrated
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro
- 6 medium garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Pulse parsley, oregano, cilantro, garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes in food processor until coarsely chopped, about ten 1-second pulses. Add vinegar and pulse briefly to combine
- Transfer mixture to medium bowl and slowly whisk in oil until incorporated and mixture is just emulsified
- Taste and adjust for salt.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature about 1 hour for best results.